Full refunds will be made for products returned providing such returns meet the following
- The product must be returned and received by Garland Holmes within 30 days of the date of
- Product, presentation case & packaging must all be received in merchantable condition.
- Returned goods must be supported by purchase receipt or gift receipt.
- All items returned are to be shipped at the sender's expense.
- Refunds will not include cost (if any) charged for original shipping.
- Refunds will not be applicable for men's & women's jewelry, special offers, clearance and final
sale items, personalised, dated or annual editions.
- Items damaged in the shipping process must be notified to Garland Holmes
immediately on receipt of the delivery. Customer must keep all packaging (shipping box, packaging
materials, presentation box) as well as the damaged item itself. Garland Holmes will then contact
the carrier (UPS, USPS etc) to start the claim process and for the carrier to visit the customer
to inspect and take away the damaged item and its associated packaging. Garland Holmes reserves
the right to replace the damaged item or issue a full refund to the insured value at its own
In the case of purchases made by credit card, refunds will only be made to the card number on
which the original purchase was made.
All refunds will be made in United States Dollars (US$). On international transactions, Garland
Holmes will not be responsible for fluctuations in currency exchange rates between the date of
purchase and date of refund.